Let all Bayswater residents be heard and be given the opportunity to do so. Providing different means to safely express opinions is vital.
Why This Is A Key Focus Area
- The Community Consultation + Engagement should be representative of all parts of the community
- We can collaborate to create a Future Vision for Bayswater to move forward united
- There is a need to assure all ratepayers that they are heard and provide opportunities for all to do so in different ways
- Existing opportunity to understand the options and obligations of the PerthPeel@3.5million report.
Click Here to get a copy of the Design Fact Sheets
- The youth voice is essential for a "Future" Bayswater
- Collaborative planning is a best practice approach
- Include Developers + Investors in an open forum to understand the other side
Tools We Need to Support
This Key Focus Area
- Focus Groups
- Surveys - on line
- Surveys - traditional
- Social Media
Future Bayswater: Future Vision
What is wanted? A livable, vibrant and connected Town Centre.
Why? To become a "go-to" destination rather than a "go through" in desperation.
How to do this? By supporting a comprehensive Future Vision via an Activity Centre Plan.
Why Bayswater? It's a strategic inner urban hub that hasn't realised its full potential ... yet.
The 5 key other key areas of focus + action
Vibrancy Through Economic Development
Environmental Enhancement & Sustainablity
Quality Design & Sense of Place
Diversity of Housing
Where will your children live?
Your demand for quality is important for the Future Bayswater that is being created.
There has been little change in 50 years but change is coming. How should it be managed?
This site and associated events will help inform our community on the elements of quality town centre planning, the benefits it can deliver and how we can advocate for optimal outcomes that meet the diverse needs and aspirations of current and future residents.
The Key Solution To A Future Bayswater That Is Livable, Vibrant And Connected Is A Robust, Rigorous Activity Centre Plan Supported By A Quality Future Vision
Find Out More About Future Bayswater Speaker Series
Leading housing, economics, planning, urban design, design and heritage experts
Follow the discussion of Future Bayswater on Facebook